Wednesday, November 24, 2010

More Spray!!!

I guess I will follow suit and post some more videos. This past weekend Brian and I were climbing in Bishop and while we were editing the WEEKEND WARRIORS video(shown above) Brian suggested the idea of a blog. Im excited to have somewhere to post all of my experiences because it seems like nowadays I forget things as soon as they happen. Anyways here are some videos I have made over the past year-

This first video was shot last year when I was in Bishop. Brian and Scott Cory were with me and they were willing to shoot some video of me on these two gems. It includes a classic boulder problem called Xavier's Roof and a Scanner Darkly, which was somewhat of an epic for me, falling on the last move multiple times on separate days and tearing a huge hole in my pinkie twice! Anyways Scanner Darkly is a huge accomplishment for me and still remains one of the hardest boulders I have climbed. enjoy.



The next video that I made was when I was taking a short hiatus from bouldering and started sport climbing for a bit. Here is me falling off of the last move on a classic climb out at mickey's beach called Surf Safari. It is a classic climb and on of my favorites. I ended up sending it the next weekend thankfully.


This video is of my trip to joe's valley beck in april with Scott Cory. Scott filmed me on all of these climbs.


This last video I made was shot two weekends ago when I went to Bishop with my older brother, Cade. I was lucky enough to have Cade there to film me on the Buttermilker. The Buttermilker might be my favorite boulder that I have climbed so far because it is so unique and I have never tried another problem quite like it. It was also my first V13 and I am VERY psyched to have climbed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment